PAT Testing for Commercial Premises
Keeping you and your employees safe
As an employer, you are required to ensure that any electrical equipment which has the possibility to cause danger is regularly maintained. This is detailed in the following:
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
The majority of companies have their equipment and appliances PAT Tested annually. If you are not sure what the frequency for testing in your business, the above documents will help
you. It may also be worthwhile to speak to your insurance company as many specify how regularly they expect you to have PAT Testing carried out – and without the evidence, this has been done, will not pay out on any claim.
Why choose PAT Testing Nottingham
- We are trained to the highest standards and are compliant with the IEE Code of Practice.
- We use the latest equipment to ensure that we are as efficient as possible and cause absolute minimum disruption.
- All your appliances will be uniquely numbered, and you will receive a full report of all tests carried out and their results.
- We will work flexibly to suit your needs. If there really is a department who cannot be interrupted during their working hours, we will arrange a time outside these to complete
the testing for you.
- All our team are DBS checked for your peace of mind.